Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Korsall Kaiser
Angel Serene

OOC: Okay I'm up know. And had a wardrobe change. Yeah!

Irregular Genius

I love him.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DuchessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Dessa glanced at the Duke before turning back to watch the Gaians.
                  "If I had actually gotten away from the knight I might have been able to come back and break you out. I could have saved our plan," Dessa stated quietly. She was still thinking of all of the things she could have done instead. Things that would have made their plan work.

I will do anything for him.

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Korsall Kaiser
Angel Serene

User Image
==Phedre "Fae" Whiteraven ==

Finally arriving to her destination Phedre stops behind Korsall. As she raised her hand to tap him on the shoulder Korsall turned right into her knock her back a bit. While trying to keep her balance Phedre listens as Korsall begins to apologize for his stumble into her. Giggling a bit at Korsall's antics. Phedre continues to listen as he begins to ramble something about dreaming in a dream. Korsall finally becomes quiet after he inadvertently hits himself with a key he is holding. Phedre after a little laugh at this unique moment replies to him, "I'm alright my friend no need to apologize. And yes I do tend to sleep deeply. As for not dreaming in this realm, well I never really remember my dreams anyway so while I hope all my dreams are as good as this dream is, in truth I'll never really know."

User Image

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
phedre_whiteraven

"Hehe, okay. And that's no good." He said frowning slightly. "Not being able to remember your dreams? Maybe you could ask one of the folk here about that? Maybe they know a way for you to remember. It couldn't hurt to ask right? Anyways, you must be hungry. Want to grab something to eat?"

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
The Closing Ceremonies will be starting in 5 minutes! Go to Towns 1, then go to the directory, and search "001892" to find us!

Hygenic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Michael laughed a bit when Korsall and Phedre ran into each other. "Yeah, well when you think about it, we don't need to sleep at all here, or eat for that matter, sincecit has no affect on our physical bodies. I haven't actually felt tired or hungry once since I was here, but I know I will when I wake up. Well, hungry at least." He suddenly stopped when he realized he was rambling.

((I'm back from dinner.))

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
Catkid continues to talk in her sleep.

I'll get her... and bring her to justice...

The catgirl stops talking and simply dozes away quietly. The colorful glow she has always had appears to be coming back and her strength is returning.

((I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it tomorrow due to some random plans in the household, but I'll make sure to bring my iPad with me. Or, if anyone's going to either Towns or Towns 2, I'll just bring my laptop instead. cat_sweatdrop

{Edit} Well, shoot. The closing ceremonies are about to begin. Too late for that. cat_xp ))

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
The six foot five young man clad in black and gold walks into the mirror, which resulted in him entering the gardens. When he got to the center, he took off his hat, and held it to his chest as he took a whiff of the air. He lets a small smile appear on his face as he enjoyed the scents the garden has to offer, and then said to himself "guess I won't have much time to enjoy the festivities..." ((OOC: I am 6' 5' in real life also))

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Mysterion Von Revoir
The six foot five young man clad in black and gold walks into the mirror, which resulted in him entering the gardens. When he got to the center, he took off his hat, and held it to his chest as he took a whiff of the air. He lets a small smile appear on his face as he enjoyed the scents the garden has to offer, and then said to himself "guess I won't have much time to enjoy the festivities..." ((OOC: I am 6' 5' in real life also))

OOC: man do I feel short I'm 5'2' myself.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
phedre_whiteraven
Mysterion Von Revoir

OOC: man do I feel short I'm 5'2' myself.

OOC: I'm about 6' give or take an inch.

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
OOC: So is this the end of the whole RP or can we create a little wake up scene in the ballroom?

Irregular Genius

You are free to continue roleplay however you wish. The forum will close tomorrow at noon. After noon no one will be able to post here. But you can always create a different roleplay with this theme and these characters some place else if you wish.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
phedre_whiteraven
OOC: So is this the end of the whole RP or can we create a little wake up scene in the ballroom?

OOC: I remember it being said that we have till noon tomorrow to do whatever. I think the forums will get locked around that time. Btw, you know what I like to do? Every year, I bookmark the thread I participated in so I can look back at the fun I had and even show people my level of RPing skill.

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Korsall Kaiser
phedre_whiteraven

OOC: I remember it being said that we have till noon tomorrow to do whatever. I think the forums will get locked around that time. Btw, you know what I like to do? Every year, I bookmark the thread I participated in so I can look back at the fun I had and even show people my level of RPing skill.

OOC: I had a lot of fun for my first time RP. I tend to get creative when I get into things...as I'm sure you can tell by the dialogue box I created for my character. I might even make more personalized boxes just cause I had so much fun making them. None of the images are mine but the setup is. But anyway I sent a reply back to you about my deviantart as well, also if you go to my profile and view my journal you'll be able to see some of my drawings (random and avi's). Let me know what ya think k? ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff