Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Capitalist

13,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
The lady flickers in the breeze. This form is hard to maintain, but I will... return... if I may...

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
(Nothing's been happening today... : I know a lot of people actually have lives unlike me, but still. It's pretty late, I hope things pick up soon.)

Hygenic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Michael listened to her words. "Well, I'm happy to have been dragged into this, to be honest. We ended up saving a realm, after all." He looked down on the sleeping cat girl who probably visited all the other realms during her chase. "I wonder what the other dreams were like."

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Korsall Kaiser
Sir Renard Voclain

(Haha, I know the feeling. Either something comes up that pulls you away or your brain refuses to come up with a reply. That was me for like half of yesterday. Well, the something coming up bit anyways. My bro had his friend over and you know what the sad thing is? I'm usually the only one that really does anything with him. All my brother does is have his friend watch him do things on the computer. Sometimes he will let his friend on, but a lot of the time when his friend wants to play a game with my brother or something my brother almost always says no. He doesn't realize that when you have a friend over you try to accommodate them. But my bro tends to try to make everything about himself. So me, the one that's 9-10 years older than the two of them, is usually the one that keeps him entertained. But yeah, I kept getting pulled away to play the Project M mod for Brawl or Duel with Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm nearly unstoppable at either. xp But yeah, that's why I kept not replying yesterday. )

( Yeah my little cousin gets like that with her friends too. I usually am the one who has to make her and her friends compromise on something. Not exactly easy since their at the preteen stage. How old is your brother? Is he really young or hitting the teen years? )

PS - I'm back btw in case you didn't notice.....lol ^_~

Devout Friend

OCC: Good evening all :3

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Angel Serene

OOC: Hi Angel! Just got in too I see. Apparently we are both asleep next to each other at the moment. At least according to Korsall's entry post for today. That's about all I know at the moment.

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
OOC: Anyone mind if I change up my characters appearance? I think I'll have her dream herself into a new outfit. Still a red and black theme though.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
phedre_whiteraven
( Yeah my little cousin gets like that with her friends too. I usually am the one who has to make her and her friends compromise on something. Not exactly easy since their at the preteen stage. How old is your brother? Is he really young or hitting the teen years? )

PS - I'm back btw in case you didn't notice.....lol ^_~

(He's going to be turning 10 in December. He actually has an account here. SonicHero049. I tried to get him to join the ball, but when he finally figured out that it was in the forums, he refused to take part... But yeah, there's not getting him to compromise on anything because he always says "I don't have to listen to you..." because my mom gave him that idea years ago. Thing is, she didn't mean it for everything. But he takes it that way... )

Devout Friend

phedre_whiteraven
Angel Serene

OOC: Hi Angel! Just got in too I see. Apparently we are both asleep next to each other at the moment. At least according to Korsall's entry post for today. That's about all I know at the moment.
OCC: o: alright sounds fine to me.

Savage Guildsman

13,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
OOC: Back and I think I'll change myself actually. Not used to staying in one outfit for too long.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
Angel Serene

phedre_whiteraven

(Angel - Good evening to you too. ^_^ Glad to finally see you around.

Phedre - Indeed you are. I should be nearby after dealing with Catkid's entry post. And I don't see any problems. If we can create an all powerful key, I think we can change our clothing. ^_^ )

Devout Friend

A song echoed through the air, resonating strongly through every inch of Angel's body. The pressure from a pair of very light and gentle feet seemed to bounce around across her back. It was enough to cause a small gurgle of laughter to seep from the rose's lips as the small feet tickled against the flesh of her back. To others, it would probably be rather interesting, seeing a strange blue bird so carefree hoping around atop Angel's body. The rose herself still deep in her dreams was left unaware as the small creature sang its morning song for anyone around to hear.

OCC: ^ ^ I would change Angel's look but what she has on now suits her character perfectly.

Dapper Seeker

My mind is my heart. My heart is my queen.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DukeXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Yuki listened as Dessa spoke to him. "It's not your fault," he said. It really wasn't.

I am in love with my queen.

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Korsall Kaiser
Angel Serene

User Image
==Phedre "Fae" Whiteraven ==

Phedre awoke from the bench that she had fallen asleep on the night before. Yawning she arose from the bench slowly trying to stretch out her legs and arms. As she became more aware of herself, Phedre glanced down in disgust. *Ugh! I have been wearing the same dress for two days now! I wonder if there is any way I can get a change of clothes.* Thinking on it further Phedre began to ponder..* You know if we are able to create things like the powerful key in this world I wonder if we can do a simple wardrobe change as well? Well I can at least try.* On deciding to try Phedre began to think about the outfit she wished to now have on. Wanting to keep her black and red style she thought of giving herself a smaller skirt and tighter sleeves. Thinking more on the specifics of her outfit Phedre failed to realize that she was surrounded by a bright light. Completing the outfit within her mind Phedre was startled by a bright flare of this light. When the light finally faded Phedre looked down to see that she was now in completely new attire. Pleased she smiled brightly to herself and began to look around. She noticed that Angel was nearby and that Korsall seemed to be with a group of others. Debating with herself for a moment Phedre approached the group Korsall was with to see if anything new had developed while she was asleep.

User Image

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
Turning around from Catkid and the new woman, Korsall prepares to wander about the area. But just as he turns around, he literally bumps into Phedre. "Oof... I'm sorry." He says not realizing yet who he had bumped into. He then realizes that it was Phedre. "Oh, haha. Hey there. Sorry again for bumping into you like that." sweatdrop "You sure slept like a rock." He says laughing a little. "It certainly is strange being able to sleep in what is essentially a dream. At least we can't dream here. That would be really weird." He goes to scratch his head, but inadvertently uses the hand he has the key in and pokes himself in the head. "Ouch... Forgot I was holding that." He says laughing again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff