Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,250 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I feel very crowded. The rabbit in the moon is laughing at me.

Good evening miss. Please don't let a rabbit annoy you.

Shirtless Fatcat

Oh goodness, hello everyone.
=]

Star Citizen

12,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
a little girl went in the hall the whole crowd noticed then went into talking with others and greet them :3

Beloved Seeker

8,375 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Partygoer 500
The prince takes a bit a stroll round about the Grand Ballroom, acquainting himself with his surroundings. Having just arrived, he was curious to know what sort of things this place had to offer him. He pondered on what that might be for a moment... New friends, an insightful word, much needed practice with foxtrotting... perhaps a witty surprise of some sort, there really was no way of knowing...

"I suppose I shall just have to keep my eyes open and see for myself" he remarked to himself. Switching functions for a moment, he randomly recalled the discourse of several conversations, which he had overheard so far. More specifically the ones that made mention to something about the rabbit in the moon, and how he was laughing with them... -no, wait that wasn't it... no... right! They were mentioning how he was laughing AT them...

"Well that's no surprise" he thought to himself, "He laughs at a lot of people." he began to chuckle at the thought, nearly laughing himself... lol

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The girl in red steps awkwardly into the ball room. She slowly walks in avoiding the people on the dance floor and makes her way into a corner that was not so filled with people. The was a table near by with beverages. She smiled and just took a glass of water. She held up the glass and looked at the refracted images of dancing people through the water. She smiled at how close they looked compared to how they really were.

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
sabura-chan
The girl in red steps awkwardly into the ball room. She slowly walks in avoiding the people on the dance floor and makes her way into a corner that was not so filled with people. The was a table near by with beverages. She smiled and just took a glass of water. She held up the glass and looked at the refracted images of dancing people through the water. She smiled at how close they looked compared to how they really were.

Hello, you have quite the extravagent dress. The party is rather crowded, don't you think?

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
MikadoNatsuru

Hello, you have quite the extravagent dress. The party is rather crowded, don't you think?

"Why thank you. Yea it is pretty crowded. I'm so scared that i will step on somebody's foot. I do not really dance much" she said. "My name is sabura, what is your name?" She held out her hand and smiled. Her dress was rather lovely as well.

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
sabura-chan
MikadoNatsuru

"Why thank you. Yea it is pretty crowded. I'm so scared that i will step on somebody's foot. I do not really dance much" she said. "My name is sabura, what is your name?" She held out her hand and smiled. Her dress was rather lovely as well.

"I am Mikado. It's nice to meet you." She shook her hand. "If the ballroom is too crowded for your taste, perhaps you should go to the garden. The moon is out tonight and it's not as crowded."

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
MikadoNatsuru

Sabura nodded and walked herself over to the garden. It was nice and cool outside and the garden lights were on. She walked over to a stone bench that was placed in front of a grand fountain that showed the moon's reflection in the waters.
"The garden is really beautiful." she whispered. You could easily hear the crickets talking to each other and the little leaves rustle in the bushes. There was a calm soothing wind that surfed through the garden awakening lightning bugs from their little homes.

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
sabura-chan
MikadoNatsuru

Sabura nodded and walked herself over to the garden. It was nice and cool outside and the garden lights were on. She walked over to a stone bench that was placed in front of a grand fountain that showed the moon's reflection in the waters.
"The garden is really beautiful." she whispered. You could easily hear the crickets talking to each other and the little leaves rustle in the bushes. There was a calm soothing wind that surfed through the garden awakening lightning bugs from their little homes.

"It is rather nice, sometimes you need your alone time."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces