Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ah the grandball room is full of people socializing, drinking and dancing to the orchestra's unique sounds. As the classical music plays, the ladies and gents in their finest attire chat amoung one another. The floor is crowded with people, it's difficult to move around. Yet the mood is elegent and unique, a fine night for a party. Shall we poor a fine red wine and look at the moon tonight?

Oh, but not all is calm on this night. There is a mysterious guest at this party that some have called "the joker". Sometimes the joker will leave gifts divine and great, but sometimes the joker will leave blood in his tracks.

Becareful now. Though this is a party, it can always end in danger, bloodshed and more questions than answers.

Shameless Cutie-Pie

MikadoNatsuru
Ah the grandball room is full of people socializing, drinking and dancing to the orchestra's unique sounds. As the classical music plays, the ladies and gents in their finest attire chat amoung one another. The floor is crowded with people, it's difficult to move around. Yet the mood is elegent and unique, a fine night for a party. Shall we poor a fine red wine and look at the moon tonight?

Oh, but not all is calm on this night. There is a mysterious guest at this party that some have called "the joker". Sometimes the joker will leave gifts divine and great, but sometimes the joker will leave blood in his tracks.

Becareful now. Though this is a party, it can always end in danger, bloodshed and more questions than answers.

I feel very crowded. The rabbit in the moon is laughing at me.

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sorceress Djana
MikadoNatsuru

I feel very crowded. The rabbit in the moon is laughing at me.

If the rabbit is being a bully, present it with a bloody carrot and it will change it's mind before bullying you

Hilarious Friend

4,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
oh how splendid wink care to dance?

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
what_the_lumpin_cabbage

Ah, a gentleman wanting to dance? There are so many ladies here. Are you sure you can choose just one?

Hilarious Friend

4,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
MikadoNatsuru
what_the_lumpin_cabbage

Ah, a gentleman wanting to dance? There are so many ladies here. Are you sure you can choose just one?

of course -gives you rose-
Who shall it be next?

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
what_the_lumpin_cabbage
MikadoNatsuru
what_the_lumpin_cabbage

Why thank you.

Hilarious Friend

4,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PhiVin Joker
Who shall it be next?

looks at joker- oh my! runs away-

Hilarious Friend

4,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
MikadoNatsuru
what_the_lumpin_cabbage
MikadoNatsuru
what_the_lumpin_cabbage

Why thank you.

-looks at joker- oh my! i'm so sorry mi'lady i must go -runs away-

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
what_the_lumpin_cabbage
MikadoNatsuru
what_the_lumpin_cabbage
MikadoNatsuru
what_the_lumpin_cabbage

Why thank you.

I wonder where he went... There is no joker present... Although you can't see anyone suspisious amoung the crowd of people... I wonder if any reports of the joker will come in...

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
- FISHE3 -
:O

Greetings.
-Quietly slips into the ballroom and leans against a pillar and watches the festivities-

Hilarious Friend

4,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
MikadoNatsuru
what_the_lumpin_cabbage
MikadoNatsuru
what_the_lumpin_cabbage
MikadoNatsuru
what_the_lumpin_cabbage

Why thank you.

I wonder where he went... There is no joker present... Although you can't see anyone suspisious amoung the crowd of people... I wonder if any reports of the joker will come in...

realizes how rude of me- mi'lady don't you see him? over by the band? hurry we must hide

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff