Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Sweetheart

11,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
-Radiant-Abyss-

My apologies - I actually wondered but took a shot and apparently failed v.v It is a nice avi either way :3

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Lizabeth Storm

Now now, none of this 'Master' business... I'm just trying to make sure you don't take a spill. It would be a shame if your clothes got ruined by those drinks.

Soulis Priest's Spouse

Luminous Fairy

14,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Budding Witch 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The winter light is pale and bright, And so the serpent basks,

Laertes Ursus

Well then my good sir, perhaps We should engage in conversation with you about some topic or another?
We have been looking into this Ball for a few years as of now, it's more of a habit than anything else for us. But We rarely make Our presence known. A few of Our Guild mates decided to come together with Us to make the event more fun. What brought you to this Ball as your name does not strike a cord to Us?

Lizabeth Storm

"Ah, well I do think We shall pass on brandy my dear. Perhaps there are others with an interest in it however. Do be careful We should not like you to trip and cause yourself harm." the smile on her face behind the mask was clearly evident in the mild teasing tone in her voice.

On snowy floor, we waltz the score, We masquers are our masks. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Married Wife

11,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
*goes and sits in a chair looks to see that eveyone is enjoying themselves*

Desirable Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
Seravee Seraphim
Injustice-Shall-Fall
[ stands offside, watching the other duremites ]

D:
*drags back in*
>:3

Whoa, whoa. Hey. No need to do that.

Kawaii Girl

Laertes Ursus
Lizabeth Storm

Now now, none of this 'Master' business... I'm just trying to make sure you don't take a spill. It would be a shame if your clothes got ruined by those drinks.

Oh, but Mas- I mean, sir, I could get into terrible trouble if I'm caught being so informal. I am ever grateful for the advice, however. I could barely afford to replace these bloomers, much less the dress I was given for the evening. Spilling would indeed be... a shame.

Enduring Sweetheart

11,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Injustice-Shall-Fall

You need to enjoy yourself, good sir! How are you liking the event so far?

Fluffy Gambler

Seravee Seraphim

Thank you, you're looking smashing yourself.

Kakona

Thank you, dear.
You're still looking as fabulous as the last time I commented on your avatar X3

Soulis Priest's Spouse

Luminous Fairy

14,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Budding Witch 250
Art Imitating Life
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The winter light is pale and bright, And so the serpent basks,

You mean since We failed at being a man and threw on a mask just because of the Ball?
XD

On snowy floor, we waltz the score, We masquers are our masks. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

fxxkin demon

Oooo....So many fancy lookin' outfits. Hm. I think I might have gotten the mask part wrong. confused

Soulis Priest's Spouse

Luminous Fairy

14,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Budding Witch 250
sometimesalways

Your doing it right.

Desirable Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
Seravee Seraphim
Injustice-Shall-Fall

You need to enjoy yourself, good sir! How are you liking the event so far?

I'm quite enjoying it, thank you. And yourself?

Fluffy Gambler

Kakona

Yes dear, since that X3

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Oh my, follows of Durem, this is quite a pleasent gathering, no?

fxxkin demon

Kakona
sometimesalways

Your doing it right.

Oh good.

-lifts bag up to take a drink-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas