Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kyress
*walks in and found herself a nice secluded spot away from the crowds and sighed * I feel so naked without a mask
No need to fret, my dear. The mask is a luxury, not a necessity. My own outfit exemplifies belonging in more cultural circles, yet you see no mask. You are not alone, nor are you unwanted.

Spoopy Duck

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
Comforting to see such fellow dapper gentlemen in good company.

Soulis Priest's Spouse

Luminous Fairy

14,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Budding Witch 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The winter light is pale and bright, And so the serpent basks,

"Well it seems we have hit a lull this morning."

On snowy floor, we waltz the score, We masquers are our masks. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kakona
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The winter light is pale and bright, And so the serpent basks,

"Well it seems we have hit a lull this morning."

On snowy floor, we waltz the score, We masquers are our masks. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Most Gaians prove themselves to be night owls. I'm sure this thread will liven up a bit when the sun begins to set.

Soulis Priest's Spouse

Luminous Fairy

14,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Budding Witch 250
astrenose

"Most of Durem has proven to be night owls to Our humble observations my good sir."

Space Rabbit

22,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
A figure enters the room, looking around with dark eyes alight. "Ah...I-Is this where those from Durem are gathering?"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mega Champion

10,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
-thumbs down-

Anxious Poster

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
There's so many beautiful avis here. I do believe I have gone cross-eyed from my eyes darting around. Oh and good day everyone. *bows*

Dangerous Lunatic

astrenose
Kyress
*walks in and found herself a nice secluded spot away from the crowds and sighed * I feel so naked without a mask
No need to fret, my dear. The mask is a luxury, not a necessity. My own outfit exemplifies belonging in more cultural circles, yet you see no mask. You are not alone, nor are you unwanted.

Her ruby red eyes scanned this gentlemen who dared to even approach her and she let out a small laugh. "Well, you don't see anyone else talking to me and yet you claim that I am not unwanted" she laughed again. "Such a daring gentleman"
IM awesome!
biggrin

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kyress
astrenose

Her ruby red eyes scanned this gentlemen who dared to even approach her and she let out a small laugh. "Well, you don't see anyone else talking to me and yet you claim that I am not unwanted" she laughed again. "Such a daring gentleman"
A daring personality has its amenities. One might question their charm, but it would be shamefully brash to question their civility this early into the occasion. Patience, my dear. A little faith goes a long way.

Married Wife

11,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
*walks in with a wine glass drink in my hands* hi everyone *smiles*

Sparkly Lunatic

Am I lovely enough for the ball emotion_kirakira

Trash Werewolf

25,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200