*pops up behind her* "Hello there!"

Fluffy Gambler

Echo Tech

Hello, dear.
Know your always welcome among the Duremites ^^

Kawaii Girl

Laertes Ursus
Lizabeth Storm

Well, nothing I can think of at the moment, but feel free to do nice things without prompting. (He winks and chuckles.) For other people as well, of course.

Well, I have been doing my best to help others as well. *giggles* It appears I can almost be in two places at once. Could I get you something sweet? Perhaps a pastry or one of the delightful pink cupcakes Chef was making this morning?

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kakona
Kuroi Jinouga

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The winter light is pale and bright, And so the serpent basks,

Gets a wide eyed expression and makes a little eep noise when the tendril touches her.
"Um, hi there."
She freezes other than that wondering what will come of this. It doesn't seem like hostile behavior at this point at least.

On snowy floor, we waltz the score, We masquers are our masks. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The tendril drops and he studies her for a moment taking in her physical age before nodding at her in greeting. He writes in blood

"Too Old"

He disappears to look for more suitable game.

Distinct Lunatic

You all look absolutely lovely, dapper and exquisite. Do pardon the intrusion, simply had to say hello to such a fabulous bunch.

O.G. Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Kuroi Jinouga
The tendril drops and he studies her for a moment taking in her physical age before nodding at her in greeting. He writes in blood

"Too Old"

He disappears to look for more suitable game.

rofl

Durem Spotter

14,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Places a hand over her mouth to stop from giggling, shaking her head at the slender man.

Soulis Priest's Spouse

Luminous Fairy

14,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Budding Witch 250
Kuroi Jinouga

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The winter light is pale and bright, And so the serpent basks,

"Well. I like being able to drink legally thankyouverymuch." the last of her words coming out in a huff. Twenty-three was hardly old by her standards. And moves off to go huff about it back with the others.

On snowy floor, we waltz the score, We masquers are our masks. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Gambler

jewel_14
You all look absolutely lovely, dapper and exquisite. Do pardon the intrusion, simply had to say hello to such a fabulous bunch.

Why thank you dear, and do feel free to stick around, so to speak.
An admirer of the finer things is always welcome, regardless of the town they call home.

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Lizabeth Storm
Laertes Ursus
Lizabeth Storm

Well, nothing I can think of at the moment, but feel free to do nice things without prompting. (He winks and chuckles.) For other people as well, of course.

Well, I have been doing my best to help others as well. *giggles* It appears I can almost be in two places at once. Could I get you something sweet? Perhaps a pastry or one of the delightful pink cupcakes Chef was making this morning?

H... Something light, and not too sweet. I need to watch my waist.

Hardened Survivor

@ Straight with Strings, Maakai, and Art Imitating Life -

Well thank you all! I can think of nothing better than hanging out with you fine folks! I'm afraid I'm not much for ballroom dancing, but I kick a** doing the robot. wink

Kindly Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kakona
Kuroi Jinouga

"Well. I like being able to drink legally thankyouverymuch." the last of her words coming out in a huff. Twenty-three was hardly old by her standards. And moves off to go huff about it back with the others.

He does not reappear but a message appears on the wall.

"I apologize"

Distinct Lunatic

Art Imitating Life
jewel_14

Why thank you dear, and do feel free to stick around, so to speak.
An admirer of the finer things is always welcome, regardless of the town they call home.

Oh aren't you a doll, I think I shall. Friendly and Fabulous what a delightful combination. And forgive me but you look absolutely fantastic, love your outfit. Absolutely spectacular.

Shy Gaian

Maakai

Since we both have two left feet whee
-starts spinning around fast-

Hardened Survivor

You're not too old for me, dearest. I like being able to drink legally, too. I've worked long and hard to survive to this age!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff