What's your move?

The robot 0.13513513513514 13.5% [ 10 ]
The electric slide 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 4 ]
Random flopping and twitching 0.27027027027027 27.0% [ 20 ]
Swing dance, FTW! 0.17567567567568 17.6% [ 13 ]
Ballroom dancing, because I'm badass like that 0.36486486486486 36.5% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 > >>

My cousin did the robot at my mom's wedding....during the slow dances....

Hardened Survivor

agar_lindale

I applaud your cousin for his excellent taste!

Aekea Millionaire

xD Oh yes, sparkling white grape juice sounds wonderful. I cannot wait until the guild kicks off it's going to be epic.
Echo Tech
agar_lindale

I applaud your cousin for his excellent taste!

lol he also attempted slow dancing during the upbeat songs....I smacked him on the head for it ^^

Hardened Survivor

Crazybot kema

Ooh, I wish I had some! I think all I have is orange juice and water. No fizzy stuff.

I'm ansy for it to get started, but keep reminding myself to be patient. But seriously, where is Hodd??

agar_lindale

Haha, he sounds like a goof. I like it!
Echo Tech

he really is...every time we see each other we make sure to play mario party together....this time he threatened to rape mario, his wife (peach), and then continued to rant and rave about how they need to make a 'blow mario and his star stealing a** the ******** up' button......i think he has issues...but so do I so it's ok!

Aekea Millionaire

Echo Tech

I don't know but I wish he would come back to life, I understand people become busy but make a post or something letting people know when to expect you to vanish and for how long...just so ya know.
It does kinda worry me though because he knew he had the voting up for three days and he still isn't back.

Hardened Survivor

agar_lindale

Sounds like he has a way with words. xD

Crazybot kema

I know! I wish he could have at least warned us that he wouldn't be back on for an extended time. I understand real life gets in the way, but we're all kind of waiting on him.

Aekea Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Greetings fellow Akeans! I was so excited to see that we have a little room to boogie all our own. How is everyone?!

Hardened Survivor

LunaSenshi
Greetings fellow Akeans! I was so excited to see that we have a little room to boogie all our own. How is everyone?!

Hey, Luna! Welcome! Glad you were able to find us and join. emotion_kirakira

I'm doing pretty good myself. I hope everything's going well in your world.

Aekea Millionaire

Echo Tech

Yeah just a little warning would help, I just hope he returns sometime soon I don't know how patient we can be if he doesn't.

Ello Luna!

Aekea Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Echo Tech
LunaSenshi

Hey, Luna! Welcome! Glad you were able to find us and join. emotion_kirakira

I'm doing pretty good myself. I hope everything's going well in your world.

It's been going pretty well. Even better now that I found all my neighbors! *drinks from a bottle of wine that she brought like a lady* rofl

Hardened Survivor

Crazybot kema

He'll come back. I'm sure. If he doesn't, then we can consider taking things into our own hands.

LunaSenshi

Did you take a look at our guild? Even more of us there! It's still pretty young and still getting up and rolling, but we have some good people determined to make it awesome.

*eyes wine*

This place needs a keg.

Aekea Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I didnt know there was a guild or I knew and forgot.......

This place needs rum!

Hardened Survivor

LunaSenshi
I didnt know there was a guild or I knew and forgot.......

This place needs rum!

The link is in the front post. Like I said, it's still really young and still trying to get on its feet. A lot of things haven't been talked about and decided yet, but it's all coming soon!

Rum makes me crazy giggly. Where's the rum!?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff