No... 0.061728395061728 6.2% [ 5 ]
Maybe. I'm shy! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 30 ]
Want to be my date? 0.049382716049383 4.9% [ 4 ]
GOLD! 0.16049382716049 16.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Invisible Shapeshifter

Liebe Liese

Ah, don't be! We love dancers! You have nothing to be afraid of! And might I say that you remind me of a certain French princess!

Devoted Saint

Dolphina Oceanus
Liebe Liese

Ah, don't be! We love dancers! You have nothing to be afraid of! And might I say that you remind me of a certain French princess!

I know ^^*......Im just shy in general lol. - Thanks! It was not on purpose, but I squealed when I had all in my inventory for it! biggrin

Invisible Shapeshifter

Liebe Liese

I love finding random outfits in my inventory!

Devoted Saint

Dolphina Oceanus
Liebe Liese

I love finding random outfits in my inventory!

me too. smile - Even though i dont have too much, its nice to not have to spend to much gold on something awesome.

Invisible Shapeshifter

Liebe Liese

I know, right?!? If you don't mind my asking, do you have any idea how much your entire outfit cost?

Devoted Saint

Dolphina Oceanus
Liebe Liese

I know, right?!? If you don't mind my asking, do you have any idea how much your entire outfit cost?

The Outfit "$" said about 1,500,000 ish. But those things go up and down a lot lol
From above, watching the ladies dancing below, he stands on the windowsill, the full moon his backdrop. His white cape flows behind him as his facial gear reveals only his brown eyes. He looks down at the ball going on and wonders if he has the right to join these people in dance.

Invisible Shapeshifter

Liebe Liese

Wow, that's not bad! Yeah, I'm embarking on my biggest item quest yet. 1,000,000 gold for Compass of Seidh. It's gonna take a while...! sweatdrop

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
A girl stands in the back of the room to scared to dance. She watches the beautiful gowns and other outfits pass her. 'such grace, and also....some comedy.' she thinks.
March-Hare-Unbirthday
A girl stands in the back of the room to scared to dance. She watches the beautiful gowns and other outfits pass her. 'such grace, and also....some comedy.' she thinks.

As he looks around the room, he notices one in the back of the room, not dancing or even communicating. This seemed unusual at such a function, so he made his way silently over, sheathing his blade and making his way to her, jumping from the rafters and landing silently on the ground. "One traditionally attends such functions to interact, are you alright?" He asked her from a few feet away.

Devoted Saint

Dolphina Oceanus
Liebe Liese

Wow, that's not bad! Yeah, I'm embarking on my biggest item quest yet. 1,000,000 gold for Compass of Seidh. It's gonna take a while...! sweatdrop
I know right.....I keep buying lower stuff and can ever afford the expansiveness stuff right away LoL!..

Invisible Shapeshifter

Dolphina stares longingly at the armed man, so wonderfully interacting with the shy girl. 'Will I never attract a male interested in dancing?'
Dolphina Oceanus
Dolphina stares longingly at the armed man, so wonderfully interacting with the shy girl. 'Will I never attract a male interested in dancing?'

(If she doesn't reply in 10 minutes or so you will indeed.)

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Tsukikage no Knight

The girl was startled by the sudden appearance before a small blush of embarrassment fell across the girls face. "Thank you for your worry sir, but I am fine. It is true that most people come to these places for socialization, however i come to watch at the amazement of others." She lowered her head a bit. "I hope to learn from their bravery to go and dance." She said with a soft smile looking at him. She then notices a girl staring at the man. Her smile remains. "Why don't you join her, she seems to want to dance or chat."

Smoker

MOUSE QUEEN SHALL DANCE IF SHE WANTS TOO
SHE SHALL LEAVE HER FRIENDS BEHIND
BECAUSE HER FRIENDS DON'T DANCE AND SINCE THEY DON'T DANCE WELL THEY AREN'T GOOD FRIENDS OF MOUSE QUEENS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff