GOLD! 0.16049382716049 16.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Friendly Gaian

12,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
.i'm very shy...i have no talent in dancing i'm not very good in it... redface redface
March-Hare-Unbirthday
Tsukikage no Knight

Kathryn made a returned smile as she went back to her normal sitting possision. "If you don't want the name then why don't you just ask your creator to give you a different one? Or just say you are Ken?" She asked surprised how easily it was to talk to him now. She then glanced around her. "True that stories like those should be told in a different area, but it seems that none are paying much attention to our conversation."

"those are questions that are both easy and hard to answer." He replied and took a breath. "I am unsure if he knows about me, what kind of power he has over me, if any and most importantly, if he ever did find out about me and decided I was unneeded, would I cease to be." His tone, heavy lined with questions and tinged with fear, spoke volumes more then he ever could. "As to why I do not call myself Ken, I was created as you see me, Tsukikage no Knight. Well he and the ladies who defend the planet must transform into their powers, my default, my only form is battle ready, if i choose to strip, I can dress otherwise, but this is who i am."

Tiny Muse

18,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
OneSkyOneDestinyOneHeart

She nodded in reply to both of the women. "I'll be back in just a moment." she replied, heading off through a door marked 'STAFF ONLY'. After a few more moments she returned with the tea the first woman had requested and a sweet drink for the woman with purple hair. Setting down the glass in front of the purple haired woman and the pot with a cup in front of the other woman, she bowed to them. "If you require any other assistance, please do not hesitate to call me over." she said.

"Mahalo nui loa!" She bowed her head. Picking up the tea pot, she poured some tea in her cup. A sweet aroma of fruity tea filled her nostrils. She placed the warm cup to her mouth. The sweet fruity tea slid down her throat, warming her to the core. "Please accept this tip as a sign of my gratitude." She pulled out a gold satin coin purse, with a crescent moon fastener. She untied the bag and pulled out 50 gold pieces. "For you ma'am. Thank you for your service. I imagine it was hard to find."
Lizabeth Storm
Tsukikage no Knight
Lizabeth Storm
Tsukikage no Knight
Lizabeth Storm

"For me? I couldn't possibly accept it. There must be some other fine woman who deserves it more," she smiled sadly.

"There may be indeed, in fact one sits across from me, but this one is yours, and you are worthy of such a gift, as small as it may be, you think far to low of yourself." He more commented then said, but not in a judging way, just an observation. She was much better and lovely then she gave herself credit for.

Her face lit up, "Well, if you're certain, I'll accept your gift graciously. I thank you whole-heatedly." She looks around and at her uniform looking for a place to stow the gorgeous flower before deciding to thread it through her hair and perch it above her ear. She looked at the affect in the reflection of her silver tray and smiled. "It's lovely."

"Your quite welcome, and well I agree it is lovely, it is more of the holders beauty that can make a rose such as it shine brightly, then the rose does to it's wearer, so moreso, the rose has shown you how lovely you are."

She laughed softly, "I'm sure the rose is gorgeous enough on it's own, but I thank you, sir, for the flattery. I hope indeed that you have a most wonderful evening."

"I very much expect I will Miss, if you find yourself with a free moment, do come back, you are grand company." He said and gave a sitting bow to her.

Tiny Muse

18,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
MurasakiXnoXBara

"Thank you Miss Murasaki for your company tonight, but I am afraid I must be going. I need to get home and take care of my family. I hope you have a wonderful evening. A hui hou, hoaaloha."

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Tsukikage no Knight

She couldn't put a smile on her face after that. To be honest she wasn't even sure what she could say. Every inch of his voice spoke in anything but joy. She just met him tonight, yet she felt bad for him, and if this man were to cease to exist she would probably cry. Just the thought of his creator having that power made her shiver with fear. It seemed he was stuck with a name he didn't want, she just couldn't think of a ray of hope around it. "I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could do to help you." She said finally finding some words to speak.
March-Hare-Unbirthday
Tsukikage no Knight

She couldn't put a smile on her face after that. To be honest she wasn't even sure what she could say. Every inch of his voice spoke in anything but joy. She just met him tonight, yet she felt bad for him, and if this man were to cease to exist she would probably cry. Just the thought of his creator having that power made her shiver with fear. It seemed he was stuck with a name he didn't want, she just couldn't think of a ray of hope around it. "I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could do to help you." She said finally finding some words to speak.

He smiled softly to her. "Don't feel so sad for me. I know not what he can do, if he can indeed do anything, I may worry for no reason." He said and leaned a bit closer to her. "A frown is something you do not wear well, and it spoils both the night and the joy we shared earlier, so let us replace it, what do you do when you not being a wall flower, or being told the odd life stories of men you meet in the ballroom?" he asked, a small joke so to speak.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Tsukikage no Knight

She sadly couldn't not feel sad for such a nice guy, still he might just be right. A sudden blush came to her face and she couldn't help but make a small smile at him trying to cheer up the moment. She even let out a little laugh at his question. "Well when I get the chance I love to write and sing. True dancing is beautiful but I would rather be singing the song others dance to." She said almost imagining the idea sent a happy feeling to her. "And what do you like to do when you are not making girls feel happy?" She asked curiously. She knew what he had done, but didn't quiet know what he liked doing.
March-Hare-Unbirthday
Tsukikage no Knight

She sadly couldn't not feel sad for such a nice guy, still he might just be right. A sudden blush came to her face and she couldn't help but make a small smile at him trying to cheer up the moment. She even let out a little laugh at his question. "Well when I get the chance I love to write and sing. True dancing is beautiful but I would rather be singing the song others dance to." She said almost imagining the idea sent a happy feeling to her. "And what do you like to do when you are not making girls feel happy?" She asked curiously. She knew what he had done, but didn't quiet know what he liked doing.

"That is better." He said with a bigger smile. "When not fighting, I do like to read, listen to music and the like, but I don't have what you would call a hobby or a passion, at least none of my own yet, being as i am and looking as I do, it leaves one little time for personal activities." He said. little after he spoke that, his head turned to the window he had entered from, high above them. "And alas it seems as if duty calls." He said and reached out to her, in his hand a White Rose that she could be sure was not there moments ago. "Take this as a token of our meeting and more importantly, what it meant for you to dance again in public. If you are ever lonely and wish to speak again, just hold this rose and think of me, I will be there." he said before walking over to her and kissing her deeply on the lips, not passionately, just deeply and caring, holding the kiss for a minute before he pulled away, covering his face up and making the leap to the high window, moving through and closing it behind him. (Off to bed, PM if you wish to meet again, hope you do sleep soon.)
YetiBear
User Image

You disappoint me, miss. Don't you know that that show is evil? A masquerade is a CLASSY event.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Tsukikage no Knight

She smiled at the rose and nodded, though a bit sad he had to leave, but happy she could see him again if needed. Suddenly she was shocked when she felt warmth on her lips that were sealed with a kiss. A blush spread across her face, unsure of how to respond. Before she knew it he was gone out the window. After calming down she smiled and glanced at the rose. "A rose with a kiss huh? I guess this night was more magical then i expected."
((Alright night))

chokapendragon's Princess

Sarcastic Nymph

redface oh dear i forgot the dancing part...

anyone want to dance with me?

Invisible Shapeshifter

Finally feeling a tad dizzy, Dolphina stops twirling and finds a chair to sit in. As she does so, she surveys the gathered crowd, hoping for some fine male to ask her to dance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff