Shy Smoker

kewefefe
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
kewefefe
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
kewefefe
who is what now Moogle?
You and Hare are crazy, bah.

>_> You are just jealous of our superior intellect and....OMG! You said baahh! Like a sheep! Because you are dressed like a sheep! ^__^
Stop going Baaaah-listic Kewe. I've been saying bah for the longest time now, bah.

. u. Check out my sexy dance partner, bah. She told me that was the baaaaah-ck sheep of the family, but I don't care, bah.

HAHAHHAHAHAH SO MANY PUNS! *hugs this post* Seriously, this made me very very happy. Baah-listic xD Priceless! DO MORE! It pleases me.

Wait, are we supposed to actually have partners to this dance thing? Oh well, I ride solo solo solo *moonwalks*
What? You're not going to ask Dan to the Baaaah-ll? I'm sure eh has a few moves he wants to show you, bah.

Thieving Pirate

22,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
kewefefe
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
kewefefe
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
kewefefe
who is what now Moogle?
You and Hare are crazy, bah.

>_> You are just jealous of our superior intellect and....OMG! You said baahh! Like a sheep! Because you are dressed like a sheep! ^__^
Stop going Baaaah-listic Kewe. I've been saying bah for the longest time now, bah.

. u. Check out my sexy dance partner, bah. She told me that was the baaaaah-ck sheep of the family, but I don't care, bah.

HAHAHHAHAHAH SO MANY PUNS! *hugs this post* Seriously, this made me very very happy. Baah-listic xD Priceless! DO MORE! It pleases me.

Wait, are we supposed to actually have partners to this dance thing? Oh well, I ride solo solo solo *moonwalks*
What? You're not going to ask Dan to the Baaaah-ll? I'm sure eh has a few moves he wants to show you, bah.

hhaahahhaha baah-ll it gets me every time.

Moogle, did you NOT just see my solo moonwalk? *does solo moonwalk again* Ooooh yeah. *poses*

Shy Smoker

kewefefe

Moogle, did you NOT just see my solo moonwalk? *does solo moonwalk again* Ooooh yeah. *poses*
. x. You should stop doing that. You're disgracing the King of Baaaah-p.

Thieving Pirate

22,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
kewefefe

Moogle, don't throw off my groove don't you know I'm baaah-shful xD Huzzah!

Shy Smoker

kewefefe
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
kewefefe

You're not baah-shful, bah. You're a sheep with two left hoofs.

Thieving Pirate

22,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
kewefefe
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
kewefefe

ffff don't tell anybody! THEY SHALL JUDGE MY LACK OF DANCING SKILLS!

Sugary Bunny

*waves* hi kewe

Shy Smoker

kewefefe
Evil_Heartless_Moogle

Baaaahahahaha! I think everyone knows, bah.

Thieving Pirate

22,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
drunken_applesauce
*waves* hi kewe

Applesauce! *aggressively waves* How are you doing girlie?

Thieving Pirate

22,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
kewefefe
Evil_Heartless_Moogle

*falls to knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Curse you sheep!
What lovely letters you have >w<

Dapper Gaian

She casually strolls through.

Shy Smoker

kewefefe
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
kewefefe
Evil_Heartless_Moogle

*falls to knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Curse you sheep!
Aaaand now I have Leather Pants stuck in my head again, bah.

Sugary Bunny

kewefefe
drunken_applesauce
*waves* hi kewe

Applesauce! *aggressively waves* How are you doing girlie?
*glomps Kewe* I'm doing good smile how are you cutie??

Sorry for the late reply the background in this forum is lagging my pc really badly...

Shy Smoker

Quote:
As you made your way off the beautiful dance floor, you adjusted your shimmery mask, which kept falling into your eyes. Looking back up, you jump with a startle as you see a young lady in Victorian attire standing right in front of you. However, something inside of you told you that it wasn't just an elaborate masquerade costume.

She had her back turned to you- she must have been backing away from the swelling crowd of Gaians entering the festivities. Must not be an extrovert, you figured.

Tapping her on the shoulder, she meekly turned to face you. "Hello," she said. Her voice was thick with British accent, as well as an odd electronic buzz.

"Would you like to dance?" you asked, leading her to blush and look away for a moment before nodding.

You gently spun and swayed with her on the floor until the song ended. You turned your head as you heard a mechanical chirping. Shaking it off as a figment of your imagination, you turned again to thank the girl for the dance... But she was no longer there. Despite this, a small yellow box with a red ribbon sat at your feet.

'I am sorry for disappearing... Crowds scare me.. Make me feel vulnerable. I don't like to be seen 'with' someone... People always get the wrong impression... That, or I get attached. Best I leave now... I just wanted to thank you, for you are the only person who acknowledged me tonight, and you are a wonderful dancer...'

~ The Victorian Vocaloid

Baaaaah~ Thank miss! Though I am usually a sheep with two left hoofs, your presence at the baah-ll made my whole body magically feel like it could dance the whole night long. I hope to have one more dance with you, bah!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff