Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Conversationalist

RoseDersecestStrider
SuchSweetPoison
walks in shyly with the feathers of her exotic gown swaying and looks to the floor

Rose noticed the girl and greeted her, "Hello. Nice dress."

Jasmin looked up at the beautiful girl "oh thank you i was hoping it wasnt to bold. my name is Jasmin nice to meet you.

Westiee's Significant Otter

Victorious Hunter

she sighs and stands alone just out of the light

9,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
A random sheep goes up to you and shouts "lets boogie" and starts to shake his booty all around.

chokapendragon's Princess

Sarcastic Nymph

Kitty looked around uneasily realizing she should have worn a real dress of some sort. "What sort of a party is this anyway?" she mumbled to herself looking at how fancy and well mannered everyone was...

Romantic Conversationalist

Lady Viscera

Perfect, she doesn't suspect a thing. I make my presence known to the girl...May I have this dance dearest? She longs for the girls soul even now, before she has even agreed to dance.
Holly felt the dark presence grow stronger. She shuttered as she felt it come up right behind her. She gasped slighty as she heard a woman's voice bellow from behind her. "Oh! Hello... um.. no, thank you."

RoseDersecestStrider

Rose smiled at Holly and walked over to her, "Hello."

Holly sighed with relief. "Thank goodness!" she thought. She turned to the first woman and said, " Would you excuse me?" Then turning back to this new woman, happily said, "Hello. I am Holly. Very nice to meet you--?"

Rainbow Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
"Yeah. It's not a lot that you see everyone dressed up. You seem lonely."

Rainbow Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
SuchSweetPoison
"My name is Rose. Pleasure to meet you." She held out a hand for a handshake.

Rainbow Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Holly The Elven Princess
"I'm Rose, pleasure to meet you." She held out a hand for a handshake and smiled.

Rainbow Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
DEATHCHIC

"Something wrong?"

Rainbow Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Huckleberry Sawyer
A random sheep goes up to you and shouts "lets boogie" and starts to shake his booty all around.

Rose smiled.

RoseDersecestStrider
Holly The Elven Princess
"I'm Rose, pleasure to meet you." She held out a hand for a handshake and smiled.
Holly smiled and shook the young ladies hand. "Nice to meet you, Rose! That is a lovely dress you have on."

Rainbow Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Holly The Elven Princess
RoseDersecestStrider
Holly The Elven Princess
Holly smiled and shook the young ladies hand. "Nice to meet you, Rose! That is a lovely dress you have on."

"Thanks you. I like your's."

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

At first being hesitant, Ni' takes her first few steps down along the slightly curved stairway which led to the main ballroom area. Granted that she has attended to many events previously, it was still awkward for her when it came to meeting people. She has made many friendships which is nice, but the problem is she can be rather attached to people and then -poof- they would no longer be around. Regardless, the woman would smile lightly during her entrance as a form of greeting to anyone she comes across while walking through the room.

"Good evening, everyone. I hope you're all doing well," she simply greets.

RoseDersecestStrider
Holly The Elven Princess
RoseDersecestStrider
Holly The Elven Princess

"Thanks you. I like your's."
"Why, thank you." she smiled, "It really is a spectacular night we are having!" she said looking at the sky through balcony in the distance. Holly's elf ears twitched as she heard the oddest little whisper on the wind. "D-Did you hear that?" she asked her newfound acquaintance.

Westiee's Significant Otter

Victorious Hunter

RoseDersecestStrider
DEATHCHIC

"Something wrong?"[/quote

"oh nothing , I just never have much fun at these" she sighs again and looks around

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff