Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

A Goat

Hello again.
I've returned, still hoping to be a part of something or another...
Still feeling like a rusty thing of the younger years of Gaia.

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
FizzleMuffins
Hello again.
I've returned, still hoping to be a part of something or another...
Still feeling like a rusty thing of the younger years of Gaia.

- jumps off the bar where she was siting swinging her feet and gives a small bow- Ah welcome back! I'm afraid most people have wandred off so we are a bit empty, but you are welcome to come in and talk.

A Goat

Dusks wolf

Thank you.
That's alright with me.
The less crowded a place is, the better the quality of the talk.
Attention isn't scattered over many people and posts aren't buried.
How are you this night?

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
FizzleMuffins
Dusks wolf

Thank you.
That's alright with me.
The less crowded a place is, the better the quality of the talk.
Attention isn't scattered over many people and posts aren't buried.
How are you this night?

I'm not sure about that but it is much more prolonged -goes to sit at a table bringing a drink tray-
I'm ok a bit shaken by the reaperance of someone i wish would grow up and just leave me alone but talking to a few knights in shining armor, and one very lovely guest. Yourself? Is your night eventful?

A Goat

Dusks wolf

I know your pain, about the recurring annoyance... a few people have passed through my life as such as well.
But you will endure them, and eventually they leave. You are stronger than to let them get the better of you.
As for myself, as of yet things have been dull... I am waiting on the return of a friend.
Sometimes I feel like a dog, stupidly loyal, willing to sit there and wait for someone til the end of time if they are important to me.

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
FizzleMuffins
Dusks wolf

I know your pain, about the recurring annoyance... a few people have passed through my life as such as well.
But you will endure them, and eventually they leave. You are stronger than to let them get the better of you.
As for myself, as of yet things have been dull... I am waiting on the return of a friend.
Sometimes I feel like a dog, stupidly loyal, willing to sit there and wait for someone til the end of time if they are important to me.
thank you. Ah but what a dog you would be and what a danger if anyone tried to attack no?

A Goat

Dusks wolf
FizzleMuffins
Dusks wolf

thank you. Ah but what a dog you would be and what a danger if anyone tried to attack no?

Yes, I suppose that is true.
I have a horrible tendency of turning vicious when someone I care for is threatened.
But quite a pushover otherwise.
Enough about me, though.
Tell me about yourself?

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
FizzleMuffins

I have a horrible tendency of turning vicious when someone I care for is threatened.
Enough about me, though.
Tell me about yourself?

sounds like me really intill i snap
Um i'm not anything intresting an rper if you will though out of practice do you rp?

A Goat

Dusks wolf
FizzleMuffins

Enough about me, though.
Tell me about yourself?

sounds like me really intill i snap
Um i'm not anything intresting an rper if you will though out of practice do you rp?

I do rp.
With that I am not out of practice, in some ways.
I've one person that I rp with.
But I am willing to try with another.

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
FizzleMuffins
I do rp.
Ah i was asking because I know a lot of non rpers do not enjoy this event, it's a good gage of how it's going really

A Goat

Dusks wolf
FizzleMuffins
I do rp.
Ah i was asking because I know a lot of non rpers do not enjoy this event, it's a good gage of how it's going really

Gaia's rping community has declined severely.
I have been on this site for about six years now, and I have watched good things disappear and bad things rear their ugly heads.
I am not as active a member as I used to be.

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
FizzleMuffins
Dusks wolf
FizzleMuffins
I do rp.

Gaia's rping community has declined severely.
I have been on this site for about six years now, and I have watched good things disappear and bad things rear their ugly heads.
I am not as active a member as I used to be.

I belive that community have moved to other sites such a pity
as for the good and bad i've not been here so long but i've seen it in my 5 years

Playful Phantom

Dusks wolf
Raven of the Darkened Sky
Dusks wolf
Dusks wolf

Trolls? Not particularly. I think it's fun to do themes, though. :3
at past and present friends who like to spoil me, they will send a rediculily priced item as a gift to see my reaction, though i will always try and match them. Ah but themes are fun

Ohhh, I see how it is... clever. smile Though if a bunch do it at the same time that might be a bit frustrating. whee Yes, I love your newest one.
they used to they really did, the hazards of the job i suspose. -sighs sadly- ah like it? I'm going for another theme i guess this one is i dont know but fun. How are you?

Eh, there are worse things. smile Hmm... maybe if you do silver hair, make it kind of smoky looking you know? I'm doing well, and yourself?
aww but i jsut did the smoky avi, maybe tomorrow. i'm doing ok

Hmm... then perhaps a black do? That way it's not smoky but dark. :3 Aw, just okay?

Beloved Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
*Walks Into Room* Hello Everyonee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers