Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Bittersweet Anon
Dusks wolf
People are always saying things like that when I smile...
^^ because we care

Yami Tama's Queen

Sexy Diedrich

23,700 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Dusks wolf
xUme-chanx

Who? Butter-bean? No, she's alright. She's just got a stick up his butt and doesn't know how to appreciate the hospitality of such a fine maiden as yourself. *the horse whinnies* Now that was just rude, Butter-knife.
-blinks again- alright just ask if you would like anything else. hm perhaps i schould start offering food as well?

That's quite alright. You've been kind enough to Butterbur and I, fair damsel. Is there anyway that I could be of service to you?

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
xUme-chanx
That's quite alright. You've been kind enough to Butterbur and I, fair damsel. Is there anyway that I could be of service to you?
No no that's not how it goes sir, this thread i made for others to enjoy for i like just talking to all who come through, please sir just relax and have fun. If you have any ideas I'll gladly try to make them come true other than that please just have fun

Yami Tama's Queen

Sexy Diedrich

23,700 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Dusks wolf
xUme-chanx
No no that's not how it goes sir, this thread i made for others to enjoy for i like just talking to all who come through, please sir just relax and have fun. If you have any ideas I'll gladly try to make them come true other than that please just have fun

Then I shall enjoy myself by sleeping! *falls asleep against the horse*

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
xUme-chanx
Dusks wolf
xUme-chanx

Then I shall enjoy myself by sleeping! *falls asleep against the horse*
-grins and shakes her head laying a blanket over you- ah the joys of companionship sleep well -goes back to the bar to clean up-

Playful Phantom

Dusks wolf
Raven of the Darkened Sky

Trolls? Not particularly. I think it's fun to do themes, though. :3
at past and present friends who like to spoil me, they will send a rediculily priced item as a gift to see my reaction, though i will always try and match them. Ah but themes are fun

Ohhh, I see how it is... clever. smile Though if a bunch do it at the same time that might be a bit frustrating. whee Yes, I love your newest one.

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dusks wolf

at past and present friends who like to spoil me, they will send a rediculily priced item as a gift to see my reaction, though i will always try and match them. Ah but themes are fun

Ohhh, I see how it is... clever. smile Though if a bunch do it at the same time that might be a bit frustrating. whee Yes, I love your newest one.
they used to they really did, the hazards of the job i suspose. -sighs sadly- ah like it? I'm going for another theme i guess this one is i dont know but fun. How are you?

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

As the dancers chatter away
and the masses sway
one little Hostess scurry's around
cleaning her thread from ceiling to ground.
restocking the bar and making more tea
chopping wood for the fire for all to see
and setting up trays of food
Hoping to improve the guest’s mood.
Maybe her thread can grow big one day
if she can get it to shine in a way,
She’s still hoping to find a teller of tales
to sit talking to over ales
if you think you are up to the task
Come in you don’t even have to ask
and wow up with your charming wit
or join the ring and sit
but all are welcome to come and go
for the highest of kings and peasants with sprits low.

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Playful Phantom

Dusks wolf
Dusks wolf

they used to they really did, the hazards of the job i suspose. -sighs sadly- ah like it? I'm going for another theme i guess this one is i dont know but fun. How are you?

Eh, there are worse things. smile Hmm... maybe if you do silver hair, make it kind of smoky looking you know? I'm doing well, and yourself?

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dusks wolf
Dusks wolf

Eh, there are worse things. smile Hmm... maybe if you do silver hair, make it kind of smoky looking you know? I'm doing well, and yourself?
aww but i jsut did the smoky avi, maybe tomorrow. i'm doing ok

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

frankly I do not care if you like my music or not it is my music I would apericate it if you do not anon me again

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
- hums hopeing people will come in-

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Quick Reply