• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Dusks wolf
xUme-chanx
Dusks wolf
xUme-chanx
A dream is a wish your heart makes...
when asleep. Hello and welcome

Greetings, fair maiden! I am Sir Charles of Nod, this is my loyal steed, Buttercup, and we appreciate the welcome.
welcome good sir, please cone have a seat by the now diminished fire and I can get both you and your steed a drink

Oh my. I was not expecting to receive such fine service from such a fine maiden. I simply came for a respite. However, a drink would be refreshing. Many thanks.

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
xUme-chanx

Oh my. I was not expecting to receive such fine service from such a fine maiden. I simply came for a respite. However, a drink would be refreshing. Many thanks.
Ah but sir it is only right to offre all my guest hospitably when they wander in. Now sir i beg you tell me what drink suites your fancy?

Malevolent Informer

Dusks wolf
-An almost childishly happy smile appears on her face as she takes the chocolate- Thank you...

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Bittersweet Anon
Dusks wolf
-An almost childishly happy smile appears on her face as she takes the chocolate- Thank you...
-smiles and sneeks off going to get a large stash and placeing it behind you- here

Yami Tama's Queen

Sexy Diedrich

23,700 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Dusks wolf
xUme-chanx

Ah but sir it is only right to offre all my guest hospitably when they wander in. Now sir i beg you tell me what drink suites your fancy?

You are ever so gracious. I shall simply have water for I must keep my wits about me. However, Butterscotch here *pats the horse* shall have a glass of your finest champagne.

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
xUme-chanx

You are ever so gracious. I shall simply have water for I must keep my wits about me. However, Butterscotch here *pats the horse* shall have a glass of your finest champagne.

-gives a blink then shrugs- as you wish sir -with a small skip heads behind the bar getting the requested drinks, well the glass of water and the bottle of champagne with a bucket like bowl for easier drinking- Here you go sir and steed -places the tray down-

Malevolent Informer

Dusks wolf
You don't have to give me so much...

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Bittersweet Anon
Dusks wolf
You don't have to give me so much...
not like i can eat it, please take it

Malevolent Informer

Dusks wolf
I see... Thank you, love...

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Bittersweet Anon
Dusks wolf
I see... Thank you, love...
anything to see a smile on your face
for when you do it's like devine grace

Yami Tama's Queen

Sexy Diedrich

23,700 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Dusks wolf
xUme-chanx

-gives a blink then shrugs- as you wish sir -with a small skip heads behind the bar getting the requested drinks, well the glass of water and the bottle of champagne with a bucket like bowl for easier drinking- Here you go sir and steed -places the tray down-

I thank you for your kindness. *the horse whinnies* What do you mean you don't like champagne? You always like champagne. *whinnies* Oh, don't you give me that Lord Fir Britches. *whinnies* No YOU don't know what you're talking about! *whinnies* Well, when you put it like that... *whinnies* You will drink it and you will like it! *the horse blows air through it's lips and proceeds to drink the champagne as I sip from the glass*

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
xUme-chanx
Dusks wolf
xUme-chanx

I thank you for your kindness. *the horse whinnies* What do you mean you don't like champagne? You always like champagne. *whinnies* Oh, don't you give me that Lord Fir Britches. *whinnies* No YOU don't know what you're talking about! *whinnies* Well, when you put it like that... *whinnies* You will drink it and you will like it! *the horse blows air through it's lips and proceeds to drink the champagne as I sip from the glass*
*blinks worried* i i can get his something else?

Yami Tama's Queen

Sexy Diedrich

23,700 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Dusks wolf
xUme-chanx
Dusks wolf
xUme-chanx

*blinks worried* i i can get his something else?

Who? Butter-bean? No, she's alright. She's just got a stick up his butt and doesn't know how to appreciate the hospitality of such a fine maiden as yourself. *the horse whinnies* Now that was just rude, Butter-knife.

Malevolent Informer

Dusks wolf
People are always saying things like that when I smile...

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
xUme-chanx

Who? Butter-bean? No, she's alright. She's just got a stick up his butt and doesn't know how to appreciate the hospitality of such a fine maiden as yourself. *the horse whinnies* Now that was just rude, Butter-knife.
-blinks again- alright just ask if you would like anything else. hm perhaps i schould start offering food as well?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff