7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Spottedteddybears

o.o.c. I'm baaaack!
        Sorry for leaving you guys! x.x
[/suze]

ooc: Welcome back! It's no problem, it wasn't your fault no need to apologize xd Are you feeling better?

Vicious Pants

BarrelOfSlothAndDucks

ooc: Welcome back! It's no problem, it wasn't your fault no need to apologize xd Are you feeling better?

o.o.c. Thanks! <3
        And absolutely! I'm all better now! ^^
        I hope everyone had fun!

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Spottedteddybears
BarrelOfSlothAndDucks

o.o.c. Thanks! <3
        And absolutely! I'm all better now! ^^
        I hope everyone had fun!

ooc: I really loved it xd I've already asked to join the 11th annual ball. Excited to see what the theme will be!

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
The Closing Ceremonies will be starting in 5 minutes! Go to Towns 1, then go to the directory, and search "001892" to find us!

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
ooc: I guess that'll have to be the last mini game thanks to everyone who participated in the mini games and in the ball sweatdrop

Blessed Friend

"I guess that's the end of the water balloon fight ..." Bow said with a sigh. "It's ok Bow. I'm sure we can finish it in the ending ceremony."

Sparkly Ladykiller

15,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Mirael, the Absentminded Epicurean.
Mirael rose from her position behind a table to hide from the water balloons, hearing the tolling of bells. Slowly, all the other guests began to exit the ballroom, shaking hands and giving their farewells. "This is definitely something to write about," she said, smiling a little sadly. She would be lonely going back to her home after all of this craziness...

But her mood picked up as she strolled out the door, thinking of all the friends she had made and the adventure she had gone through. "There's always next year... Maybe I'll manage to meet up with Coach and Othello again!"

In a flourish of black lace and pink satin, Mirael the absentminded epicurean get into her carriage, already at work sketching dragons, knights, and thieves into her notebook. With a snap of the reins the carriage pulled forward, heading off into the night.

( ooc i had a really fun time guys
this was my first masquerade... really showed me what i had been missing out all this time!
thank you very much for all the great fun...
i may even sign up for the 11th year's ball!
this has got me revved up to go searching for literate adventure rp guilds
and so the evening ends
friend me if you want emotion_kirakira )

Eternal Demigod

9,900 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Divine Donator 100
((OC- I had fun as well. Think I did another user ball, a few years back. But this one was imaginative. Will wait to see, how next year's ball, comes out, and enjoy that too. mrgreen ))

Vicious Pants

BarrelOfSlothAndDucks

ooc: I really loved it xd I've already asked to join the 11th annual ball. Excited to see what the theme will be!

o.o.c. Same here!
        I'm so excited! <3
        Do you have any suggestions?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out