Welcome to Gaia! ::

GUINEVERE
                                Guinevere slipped through the shadows, her chain mail and belts tinkling in the breeze. It was almost a shame that the nobles were too boring to talk too, otherwise she may just end up with a nice pile of gold in her hands. Of course, the nobles would never come near her in the first place. Given, they may if Guinevere hadn't lost an eye one time. Maybe if she dressed like a noble, less arms being shown and pants-- oh, the horror! She was scandalous.

The moment she caught sight of Her Majesty, she knew she had to talk to her. The Queen Margaret was known to be gentle and easy. Or was she, since Guinevere eyed a knight standing to her left. She sighed, and pursed her lips. She could try. In one fluid motion, Guinevere slipped next to the Queen, between her and her Knight, between her and even Fisher. "Hello darling. Things are sure in full swing, right?"

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
the MASTER OF DISGUISExx,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxADRIAN

we'll take whatever we want
                                                                            i'll get the cash, we'll take the money and RUN

As his armour clanks on the ground, he see's the queen, as part of his disguise he figures he should kneel before getting back up and trying to pick pocket the random rich looking fool who is to naive to notice him.

"and you speak like this"

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxADRIAN

Noticing all the gifts for the boy king, and how he sounds and looks just like the boy king, he goes and changes into the disguise of the boy king. As he finishes changing, he looks out for guards and sneaks upstairs to go take a look at the presents "Anyone who may know if this is all the presents, mind to tell me when I shall open them?"
((I, and all my personalities, need to eat something before I can continue replying!))

Vicious Pants

User Image

♦ Margaret,
                                                                    high queen of DAYNE
    xxxxxxxxxxxI want to be queen of people's hearts
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxjust let me be
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxjust let me be queen of your HEARTxxx

x Ser Rhodes was always such a flatter-er. Margaret smiled as he got down to a knee and placed his hand on his heart. No need, since he was, after all, in her Queensguard. They know each other well. "Thank you for your generosity, sir." As Rhodes turned his attention to the mystery man, so did Margaret, just as he spoke. He was also a sir of generous words, flattering her with no hesitation. Margaret smiled, feeling very respected. This man, Fisher, surely knew how to get around with his words. "Oh, you are too kind. I cannot lift a sword, and you make it sound like I would be able to simply make the sword fly! No, no, but perhaps you could try. You seem like a man of power! Now, now, I mst make my departure--" Before Margaret could continue, she was blocked by a lady? Was that a lady? She was wearing tight pants and a loose shirt, like a man. Margaret only smiled, unable to do anything more. "I'm sorry, fair lady, but I really must get going. I have so much to do in so little time! The parades are going to be starting soon, and I really would like it too be all done!" she laughed, brushing away the girl and heading off again. Perhaps she would be seeing the duo again, later on in the fest?

"It was so kind for you to show up, kind sir and fair lady! I do hope you shall enjoy the rest of the festivities as well continue with our celebrations! And you, Ser Rhodes, thank you for assisting me!" Margaret called as she swept past the corridors and away.

[o.o.c. I have to go now! I figured to get as much in as I could! XDD Feel free to puppet around Guinny, though! <3]
          User Image

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Duke of Larceny
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxADRIAN

Noticing lillian, he decides to just sit there, knowing there is no way he can get in trouble as he has done nothing wrong. considering he can't get in trouble due to his Charity. So he sits and watches everything. "oh Lillian, my dear, you know thee too well. Thought thy forget thee has donated every stolen item to charity, so thee can't get in trouble. "
i don't know what's going on
why am i here

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Duke of Larceny

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxADRIAN

He looks at he and starts to think. "How am I to trust you? how do I know this is not leading me into a trap? You never tried to help me out before. what's in it for you? my capture? yeah I think I will sit right here, unless you can prove you are worthy of my trust"

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Duke of Larceny

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxADRIAN

He shrugs and follows. "you speak a good game."

((sorry for the short RP post, having to get to bed. Night))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff