Send Private Message
My past entries in the AvA
Fail moments in Gaia (Image heavy)
I want to dedicate this message to an anonymous benefactor who gave me the Royal Cloak Black. Thank you.
My new profile is inspired by the Cover art of "Noble beast" by Andrew bird.
Note: It's suppose to look like a magazine collage.
- I'm a girl in case you couldn't tell!
- I love banjos, accordions, and harmonicas! Don't be hatin'
- I'm Hispanic (but my Spanish sucks *fail*).
- I have an over active imagination. 8D
- Don't ask me for donations. Go booty grab or something.
- I LOVE old school jazz such as swing/big band.
- I mostly listen to Indie folk and the above ^
- I find the Beatles to be highly overrated... :/ I just don't get why people like them so much.
- I dislike Hannah Montana, The Jonas brothers, and any other Disney's awful "singers".
- I've been in Gaia since 12/25/04. I originally had an account in 03 but I have abandoned it.
- I play the Clarinet. I'm still a beginner though. I hope to one day build a career around it.
- I enjoy old black & white films like Charlie Chaplin, The twilight zone, and etc.
- I like it when people correct my mistakes. I really appreciate it.
- I don't like or care about celebrity gossip.
- I probably don't like the same things as you do.
- I don't drink or do illegal drugs of any kind. I'm a goodie-goodie. : )
- I have an obsession with miniatures. Anything that is small and pocket-sized.
- I don't like metal, rap, (most) mainstream, emo or screamo.
- I still play old Nintendo 64 games. (banjo kazooie FTW!! )
- I hate egotism/narcissism it is my least favorite quality in a person. Something I cannot stand.
- My favorite food is curry. (I badly want to taste authentic indian Curry)
- I'm very indecisive and very picky.
- My Faith is very important to me and is a big part of my life.
- I'll probably never understand vegetarianism.
- I like movies that can make me cry *is a cry baby*
- I prefer asian soap operas than most typical ones. D; Don't get me started with Telenovelas. They're the only ones that can make me tear up.
- My favorite movie is 'The Science of Sleep' and it touches a soft spot in my heart.
- I find Lady Gaga's outfits more interesting than her music. (ouch)
The pillows (Only j-rock band I like)
Major seven and minors
Peter Bjorn and john
Air (French Band)
Antonio Carlos Jobim
OTAR and the Gglitch
Squirrel Nut Zipper
The Boswell Sisters
*** If you know any good music that you believe I would probably like comment me. I only listen to old much from like 50's or folk. xD *shakes fist* Folk is not hippie music.
Old Traditional gospel tunes
Pride and Prejudice
Final Fantasy: Advent Children
The Princess Bride
Hitchhitcher's Guild to The Galaxy
Memoirs of a Geisha
Kiki's Delivery Service
Castle in the Sky
Whisper of the Heart
My Neighbor Totoro
Howl's Moving Castle
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
The Science of Sleep
Dan In Real Life
Across The Universe
The Painted veil
All Pixar movies (Up, Cars, Toy's Story, etc)
La Vie en Rose
The Sounds of music
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain
The Little Rascals
My sister's keeper
Girmm's fairy tales
Hitchhiker's guild the the galaxy
Geisha a life
A child called "it"
The Lost Boy
A Man Named Dave.
Night (Un di Velt Hot Geshvign)
I don't read much to be honest.